Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Register for the CPD diary, update your records, find details of College CPD study days or add your own.
Find guidance on advice on Consultant Sign-Off, Clinical Excellence Awards and Medical Leadership.
Updates on the latest developments and advice on preparing for revalidation:
- Latest News
- Role of the College
- Revalidation Guidance
- Further Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Responsible Officers
- Revalidation e-Portfolio
Conferences and courses
Details of College and international conferences and courses of interest to emergency physicians
- Forthcoming conferences
- Previous conferences
- EMTA and FASSGEM conferences
- Courses and study days
- Courses of interest
- International meetings
The Royal College of Emergency Medicine's e-learning platform
Emergency Medicine Journal
Click here to visit the website of the official journal of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine.
Submit to Emergency Medicine Journal and receive the following benefits:
- As the official journal of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine, journal content is distributed to a targeted audience
- Fast Editorial Turnaround- 24 days from submission to first decision and 17 days from acceptance to online publication
- The journal publishes Best Evidence Topic Reports providing answers to common clinical questions
- High visibility: Blogs and Podcasts
- Educational Support: Image Quiz
- Article promotion: Via Twitter, Facebook, email alerts and press releases for selected articles
- Article metrics: Track downloads, citations and Altmetric statistics
With an International Editorial Board and Editorial Advisory Board, a diverse scope and an Impact Factor of 1.84*, Emergency Medicine Journal is THE ideal outlet to submit your best research! To log in to the manuscript submission page, please click here.